Refund Policy for Online Courses
Last Updated: 11 July, 2023
We, at The Au Pair Club, greatly appreciate your business and are committed to your satisfaction. However, we understand that there may be circumstances in which you need to request a refund.
The conditions set forth in this refund policy apply to any products or services purchased from us.
1. Interpretation and Definitions
1.1 Interpretation Words with capitalised initial letters have specific definitions under these conditions. These definitions are valid regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural form.
1.2 Definitions In the context of this Refund Policy:
- “The Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” refers to The Au Pair Club.
- “Goods” denotes the items available for purchase through our Services, like Online Courses.
- “Order” signifies a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” pertains to the Website.
- “Website” is The Au Pair Club, accessible from https://theaupairclub.com
- “You” refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity for which such individual is accessing or using the Service.
2. Your Right to Cancel Orders
We offer a 30-day refund period for orders. If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can request a refund within 30 days from the date you placed your order. To do so, please contact us with a clear written statement explaining your reasons.
Please send us your request via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for a refund, consider the following:
2.1 Refund Eligibility To be eligible for a refund:
- The online course or coaching sessions must have been purchased within the last 30 days.
- The content has not been shared by you.
- You have experienced significant technical issues, or the Company has violated its ethical Code of Conduct.
- Courses purchased over 30 days ago are not eligible for refund.
- If you have not accessed your profile for more than 14 days after purchase, no refund will be granted.
- Courses 50% completed or more will not be eligible for refund.
- Should you face financial emergencies, personal situations, or loss of your device, these circumstances do not warrant a refund.
- Discount code users will not receive a full refund.
- Products come “as is” and “as available”; refunds will not be provided if your expectations of the product are deemed unreasonable.
- Sales items are non-refundable.
- Coaching sessions are non-refundable if cancelled less than 48 hours in advance.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds of any online courses that do not meet the above conditions.
We will retain 30% of your enrolment fee to cover administrative and staff costs. Refunds will be issued at the end of the monthly billing cycle. Please note, depending on your bank, it may take some time for the refund to reflect in your account.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on Termination.
2.2 Service Returns As all our services and courses are offered online, there is no physical product to return. To request a refund, please contact us directly.
If the purchased service was marked as a gift at the time of purchase, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once you provide your email address to us, we will email you a gift certificate.
Contact Us For any queries related to our Refund Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com